Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mary Gibbs - Opening Reception, Friday - November 7th, 6-9PM


I was enjoying a beautiful day at the Edmonds Arts Festival in June & I came across Mary Gibbs who had a booth there. I LOVED her paintings! They are uniquely realistic watercolors of domestic cats, foliage & landscapes. What really drew me in, is this picture here called "Cozy Afternoon". I exclaimed "That looks like my cat!" She said this piece is her best seller & a lot of people say that! ALL her paintings are beautiful & she's a self taught artist. Along with a variety of paintings, we'll also have prints, notecards and coasters. To see more of her art go to www.marygibbswatercolor.com.

I hope you'll join us for her reception where you can meet Mary, enjoy some fine Hors D'Oeuvres & wine & while you're at it, have your jewelry inspected, polished & cleaned while you check out the beautiful, local artist jewelry we have in stock.

No comments: