Sunday, April 26, 2009

Diana Comstock - Artists Reception, Friday, May 1st, 6-9PM!!!


I am so thrilled to welcome back Diana Comstock! This will be the third year in a row that I've been privileged to represent Diana & her beautiful work (& did I mention the pieces make my store look REAL GOOOD?). Her beautifully lavish & colorful paintings were inspired by a trip to Japan, Spring time, & the grace of the female... Her choice of medium is acrylic with occasional collage to add texture & depth. Simply beautiful. To see & read more about her, go to www.dianacomstock.com, you'll see why I'm enamored with her art.

I hope you'll join us for this special reception where you can meet Diana, enjoy some fine Hors D'Oeuvres & wine & while you're at it, have your jewelry inspected, polished & cleaned while you check out the beautiful, local artist jewelry we have in stock. All retail jewelry is 10% off during the Art Walk as well!

No comments: