Thursday, January 14, 2010

Joshua Stern - Artist's Reception, February 5th, 6-9PM!


Our first Artist's Reception for 2010 is going to be awesome!

Join us in welcoming in the new year with nature photographer, Joshua Stern! Joshua started out being a client of mine (he got his beautiful fiance an engagement ring here!) & while we were conversing via e-mail I noticed he had a web page. I clicked on it... Low & behold I found the most beautiful photographs!!! I knew I had to get him in here to show off his work & he said yes!!!

Stern's passion for hiking & photography is a wonderful mix! Look at this picture of the North Cascades National Park here in Washington. Need I say more? To see more of his work (play?) go to www.joshuasternphotography.com. His beautiful giclee prints will adorn my walls for the entire month of February & we invite you to come take a look, meet the artist & perhaps buy one (or more!) to take home!

As always, we will offer Free jewelry inspection/cleaning & 10% off all retail jewelry while you enjoy art & refreshments!

Click here to see all the participates of the Fremont First Friday Art Walk.

No comments: