Saturday, March 29, 2008

3/26/08 Seattle Weekly Ad


Here's a sweet 18k white gold ring I made for a customer who said "She's totally into cats"... It was a little tough coming up with a cat design that wouldn't end up looking cheesy. The eyes & tails alternate in direction. Two sets of the eyes are Emeralds & the opposite sets are Tsavorite Garnets - their birthstones. This is such a cool ring & he was really happy with it!

4/9/08 Update: I just got an e-mail from my customer that I made the ring for...


"I just wanted to let you know that I proposed to Cassie this weekend... and she said YES! She loves the ring--says it is the most beautiful and wonderful ring she has ever seen!--and also she can't wait to meet you. Thanks so much for working with me and making such a great ring!"

Go here to read about their beautiful proposal!

Congratulations David & Cassie! May your lives be filled with love, friendship, happiness and laughter!

No comments: